santaclaus7santaclaus7

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

You are god-like...

That was awesome, it was basically Hulk Hogan, Sean Connery, and Mr. T, the greatest people in the world fighting side by side. Who are they fighting on the 4th of July? ;)

Nj, make more.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

"Big Brother is watching you."

Excellent submission. A very good reenactment of 1984. Kind've reminds me of the 3rd Reich... In the sense that there is only "One True Power." Please make more.

Tekno's Action Tutorial Tekno's Action Tutorial

A remarkable Flash, that teaches good animation

I loved it, it will help in the creation of some of my flashes. The step by step instructions were good, but I must say... That poor animal in the box made me take points off ;).

Coliseum! Coliseum!

OMG IT'S GLADIATOR ALL OVER AGAIN :)

LOL it was good, but your music was all over the place. From Breath of Fire 4 on. LOL it was good though.

BOF: Armageddon Pt. 1 BOF: Armageddon Pt. 1

Disappointing for a BOF fan...

All right... You took one of my favorite titles in gaming, and degraded it a little. I've played and beaten every BOF game with the exception of 5. Now I know it's one of the first BOF deals on NG but I mean you could improve in some areas. Sound: For one thing, the sound wasn't good I would say. When he strikes an enemy with his sword it sounded as though he had just swung a ruler throught thin air. When you showed him summoning the dragon. You could've at least looped in a clip of when he yells. and
Graphics: Your clips are slow and unwavering of his battle scenes and just him standing there and saying one sentence for 10 seconds. And I'm not sure if it's possible now, but you if you wanted you could upgrade to BOF 3/4's graphics and that would probably up teh graphics ranking. But it's fine right now. Overall just try to make it more fluid. I'm a critic with things I like, so don't take this offensively just as some suggestions. (I'm guessing the other characters will show up in later episodes)
NJ keep up the good work.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

Ebert and Ropert Give it Two Thumbs Sideways

Ok. It's good I'll admit it. But you need to work on a couple things. For one thing, the guns seemed to have UNLIMITED AMMO. Now if he had to run out and use his baseball (Or some other melee weapon) bat that would've been cooler. But the final battle wasn't that good. I mean comon man, A HAT? All in all you pulled through to make a pretty good vid though.